Sunday, August 3, 2008

"...why, this is GOD'S COUNTRY!"



Last weekend a few of my dearest friends and I drove up to Canby, OR for another friend's wedding. Recently I've noticed how I (or other people) will go to a special occasion and put almost all my focus and energy on documenting the experience rather than living and enjoying it. But now everyone's asking me things like 'what was her dress like?' and 'were the groomsmen hot?' and 'are you serious you didn't get any photos of the wedding what is wrong with you', and now I sort of remember why maybe a little documentation is necessary.

Afterwards however I did get photos of nearly everything else- we drove up to Portland and spent a couple days schlepping around on bikes, drinking cocktails, drawing on our chalkboard hotel door, and getting cat-called by entire streets filled with excitable Mexican day-workers! It was a really great trip.









(we ran into Shannon and the Clams at Voodoo Donuts OH EMM GEE!!)


(fires)




...and these are just the nikon, ese.

No comments: