Sunday, August 24, 2008

turning wine into water

Last weekend I photographed a fund raiser/concert/auction for a humanitarian organization created by my friend Tobias Rose-Stockwell. The organization is called Human Translation, and most of my friends and nearly all my family up in St. Helena have become more or less involved with it in one way or another- so needless to say each of us uttered one, big, collective (metaphorical) BOOYA after having raised over $180,000 at the event last Saturday.




CONGRATULATIONS Tobias for possessing such a completely contagious case of human decency and enabling us all to take part in it, and to everyone else- board members, performers and volunteers- involved who inevitably lost sleep (and in my case cuticles) in making it happen!

You can read about the event and view the photos here.

No comments: